1. Arrived home and spent some time with my mom.
2. Went to lunch with some co-workers from the daycare. Good food and good conversation. I love those ladies.
3. Attended another reception. This one was for two friends from my old ward in Poky.
4. Went to my old ward and got to see so many wonderful people.
5. Had dinner with my parents and my grandpa. We even got homemade mashed potatoes. (I love those things).
6. Visited my grandma at her house with my parents.
7. Hung out with some of my good friends from high school, plus some other wonderful people.
8. Went to the orthodontist with hopes of getting the braces off. It did not happen. I ended up going back later that day because a bracket popped off. I think it was a sign, but they put the bracket back on.
9. Visited the daycare and the kids there.
10. This one just might be my favorite. My mom, dad, and I went for a walk. Part of the way through the walk, it started raining and storming. For those of you who know me, I am not a fan of thunder and lightning. When we got home from the walk, we were soaked and looked beautiful. We all had to change clothes, I think (My dad may not have had to).
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend with friends, family, & fun. Thanks everyone for making it great!