Saturday, January 17, 2009

Do I Look Like I Am Made of Money?????

I think everyone has gotten word that I am working more hours because they all think that I am made of money. Granted, some of it is my own problems, but I have got some fun expenses coming up. I needed new tires, my back brakes are shot, and my doctor's bill form the beginning of November just came yesterday. I am pretty stingy with money so these expenses are a shock. I went and got the tires changed this morning. I was quoted one price and they told me it was going to be more. Once I told them the price I was quoted and who quoted me that price he said he would work it out. The final cost $332.17. YIKES!!! I had them look at my brakes and to my relief, only the back ones need changed. Therefore, it will be cheaper than what I thought it would be. YEAH!!!! My doctor must think I am made of money because his bill was not the smallest, or maybe that is just how they charge. (Probably, and I am just being a baby.) I am glad I working lots because I cannot believe how expensive things can be. Basically, my whole pay check, except tithing is going for my car and I do not get paid again until the end of the month. I guess I will just have to find some fun, cheap things to while I wait. Any Suggestions?????

3 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

When it rains, it pours! Sorry about all your bills. Isn't life fun!As for a suggestion for fun things to do while you wait reading is always good, blogging and there is always your favorite sister not too far away!

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

Hey good to hear from you! I now follow your blog! What have you been up to?

Whitney said...

Just working, job hunting, the usual. That is my life for you in a nutshell.