Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reasons I Love My Pillow

This morning, I rolled out of bed around 8:15. I usually try to be at work by 8:40 so that I get a little lunch break. By 8:35, I was out the door and driving through the falling snow to get to work (which is only a couple of blocks away). Once I got to work, I realized that today was not going to be the greatest day in the world. It has made me so grateful for my pillow.



Here are the reasons that I love my pillow.
1. It is super comfortable and makes those last few moments in bed worth the
rush to get ready in the morning.
2. It is durable. No matter how much it gets thrown around, hit or rearranged,
it has not yet fallen apart.
3. It hides sounds pretty good. If I ever feel like a good scream or
a frustrated growl, it always gives me a place to let go.
4. It is just the right size!
5. There is a nook in it, where my head fits perfectly and is formed exactly to
my perfect sleeping specifications.
6. Look at the colors! Need I say more :)
On a rough day, it is nice to know that there is always at least one thing that you can count on to make you feel better.

2 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I have to admit, sometimes you just need a comfy pillow. It makes sleeping so much more enjoyable!

The Sayer Family said...

So do you want me to look for a pillow in the same colors? Would that help with the tranistion in April? I love my pillow too!