Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Much Fun!!!

My life tends to go in spurts. Some weeks are very relaxing and there is just enough to do and others are just plain busy. Last week was a busy one. To celebrate making it through the week, I headed to Poky to spend some time with friends and relax.
On Friday night, we had a girl night and tried to be "girly". I am not the greatest at being girly, so this was quite an experience. We ate food, watched a movie and did a facial thing with lime juice and sugar. Here are some pics of the "masks".



Four of us with the stuff on the face.



Yes, they did taste pretty yummy!



What is looked like when they dried.

Saturday became cookie day. My friend Alycia and I made cookie bars for a dinner for the missionaries in her ward. They were quite delicious. She and I got together later that night and made more cookies for a church thing the next day. They were yummy, but there were tons of cookies and not enough frosting.

Sunday was church and I was able to go back to my University Ward in poky. It was good to see so many people and to feel of the spirit that was there. I also took so time on Sunday to start prepping a lesson that I will be giving in a couple of weeks and spend some time with some great people!

Monday was the day to get things done, get packed, and head back. Before I left, I was able to go to lunch with a friend. Once I got back, a friend from the mission came up and visited me. We spent the night talking and reminiscing of old times.

With all this fun, it was hard to go back to work and focus. It didn't help that my sleeping schedule was completely off. Thanks everyone for such a great weekend!!!

Well, I am off to bed so I can get back on schedule. Good Night!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

HOW FUN! You guys are so silly!