Monday, February 28, 2011

Running Away: Part One

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I needed to get away and I was not sure for how long or a lot of the details. After a really rough week, it became necessary. Here is my story on my run away. I have broken it into parts so you don't have one huge post to read all at once.

DAY 1

On the Wednesday of that week, some of my friends came over for a fabulous dinner. My roommate made some chicken and mashed potatoes, I made some yummy cheese garlic bread, one friend brought some corn and another friend brought brownies. So good!!!



These girls are the best. After eating a ton, we had some good conversation and watched "Letters to Juliet". That was a wonderful night.





DAY 2

I was struggling with the idea of leaving because I was worried that I was running away from life. However, I accomplished a lot including packing for a trip that I had no clue on how long it would last. That evening, a good friend came over and brought me garlic cheese bread ingredients and ice cream. Also, I was able to get a blessing. I do not remember much of what was said, but the feeling of peace overcame me and I know that I am a Daughter of God. Some other friends came over too. We played Disney Scene It! It was a great evening as well. I did not get pictures of this because my camera was packed.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the dinner party. Yum! My tummy was happy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you needed a break! Can't wait to hear more!