Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ready

~ I'm ready to feel better
~ I'm ready to have a full voice again
~ I'm ready to have energy
~ I'm ready to see my family
~ I'm ready for the holidays to come but want them to stay longer
~ I'm ready to start my Christmas shopping
~ I'm ready to finish my Christmas shopping
~ I'm ready to have a social life again
~ I'm ready to run (not quoting the song)
~ I'm ready to exercises again
~ I'm ready to move forward
~ I'm ready for the next step

These are just a few of the things for which I am so ready right now. What about you?

3 comments:

Melissa K. said...

Ha! Glad to see you are so ready! Something amazing must be going to happen soon. :-).

The Sayer Family said...

I'm ready to see you!!!!!!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I'm ready for you to feel better. Miss you!