Sunday, April 28, 2013

Waiting on Pictures.... The Wait is Over!

What's that you say? You've been waiting for the pictures promised in the previous post, and have yet to see them. Hhhhmmmmm........... Interesting. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because we have been having internet issues and blogging at work is not option (especially because there really isn't time for that). I made a decision not to post all of my pictures from Hawaii here. They are all on Facebook. Here are some more pictures:

Where I stayed


Koi Pond


Bird of Paradise






Hana!
Black Sand Beach. The waves were huge. Hard to stay standing. :)
Look closely and you can see a whale's tail!
View of ocean from a boat with windows on the bottom. So cool. We got to see sea urchins, an octopus (inking  and sticking to the boat's windows), and lots of fish and coral.
Haleakala
First LDS Church built in Hawaii, not just in Maui. It was so neat and became a special place for me. 

Has been on the beach all day so I looked tired but it was great scenery!






 Below is a video of the Blowholes at Hana. It really doesn't do it justice. The crashing waves were huge and the sounds was pure relaxing.





















So, there you have it. Some of my pictures from Hawaii! It was such a great experience and I would love to go back there some day. :D

1 comments: