Monday, November 18, 2013

A Crazy Busy Week

Have you ever wondered what a crazy-busy week is like? We've all had them, I'm sure. However, this past week was one of those where I wondered if I would ever stop or rest. Here is what happened in my week (Sunday to Sunday), in no particular order.

  • Babysat a couple of times for a few different people
  • Crafted name card displays
  • Church
  • Visiting Teaching
  • Meeting
  • Gather and find costumes
  • Cake consulting
  • Night of Excellence preparations
  • Night of Excellence
  • Cleaning
  • Respite work
  • Helped a Friend
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Roommate Date
  • Therapy for fake (wrong place)
  • Therapy for real
  • Bank
  • Chauffeur for a few young women
  • Logan temple for initiatories
  • Salt Lake temple for the same
  • Worked at the Logan temple
  • Made brownies
  • Ice Cream Party with friends
  • Girl's Night with High School Friends
  • Make 2 different kinds of soup
  • Attending my friend's talk in her YSA ward
  • Luncheon
  • Attending my friend's talk in her family ward
  • Tithing Settlement
  • Fireside
  • Help a Family
  • Home Teachers
  • Watched Tangled and Hercules
  • Workouts 
There was probably more, but I really don't remember. What I do know is was a crazy, crazy week. It brought many miracles and good things. It was emotional. It was fun. It was exhausting. It was productive. It was long. It is over!

0 comments: