Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Big Two!!!

I apologize for not having pictures, but in my rush to get packed and leave town, I forgot my camera and also the gift that I was going to give. Today is my nephew, Tanner's, birthday. He is two years old and such a cute kid. I am not lying. I got to spend Saturday with him. We had a little party for him and it was soooooo fun. I called today to talk to my sister and got to talk to him a little bit. I told him happy birthday and his response was an attempt at saying happy birthday back with cookie in his mouth. It was great. Happy Birthday Tanner! Hope you have a great year.

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Thanks for coming down and making Tanner's birthday so special! It was fun to have you here!

Lisa said...

How did I not know where your blog was???? YAY for finding it! Love to look in on you sometimes! :)