Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Shopping Adventures

On Friday night, a couple of friends and I decided to go shopping in Idaho Falls. Before I continue there are a few things to note:
1. I am not a huge fan of shopping, although I can tolerate it when it is with people that I like.
2. I hate spending money. I am pretty frugal with money and spending it on myself.
3. When I do go shopping, I only buy things that are good deals and that are approved by the people I am with. I know that sounds odd, but that is how I am.

To continue on with the story. We spent a while at one store (no names mentioned) that was pretty expensive. I could not bring myself to buy anything there. I would rather shop at a cheaper department store or something. We decided to go to Old Navy to see what they had. I shop in the little girls section because that is what fits me the best. Can I help it if I am small? Anyway, my friends kept throwing clothes at me saying that I needed to try this and that on. I ended up trying on a couple of things and these are the things that I ended up with. They were both cheap and they are both not things that I would usually wear.



3 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I wish I was samll enogh to shop in the girls department and get cheaper clothes too. Your clothes are way cute! Hope to see you soon!

Whitney said...

I hope so too!

Alycia Louise said...

Maybe not your usual, but SUPER cute! :D LOVE IT!!