Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Quick Update

I have not been the best about updating this because I think the last one was over Memorial Day weekend. I know, that is pretty sad. My life has been hectic lately and I am having to learn how to juggle and balance. I do not mean with balls or standing on one foot, but my life in general. I work tons, my calling keeps me busy, and trying to have a social life on top of that. The past couple of weeks have been spent trying to find that balance. I can honestly say that I am beginning to see it and that I do not have to do everything by myself. What a revelation.
I had craziest dream this week and it came as an answer to me. It was a mixture of the mission and church. There was a lot about change and without boring you with all of the details I have decided that there are some changes needed in my life right now and this is the time to start. Wish me luck with the new adventures that will be coming my way.
I will try to post some pictures of a recent road trip that I took, soon.

1 comments:

Celia said...

I love your blog! It's so fun to see what you are up to! Love ya!