Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Blessings of Adventures

This is going to be a little more serious and reflective, so if you are not into that kind of stuff, don't read it. I will try to come up with something more exciting and fun for the next one.
I was super excited to have a three day weekend. I did not have many plans and I was going to be completely spontaneous. I ended up having an adventure. I was pretty shook up when it was over, but since I have had some time to reflect on that. I know that God loves us. He will make sure that we are safe and protected. He will find little ways to answer our biggest prayers and let us know that we are doing fine. I am so grateful for his hand in everything that I do and how it helps me to realize that he is always close by. There have been moments when I have wondered if I will ever really know what I am suppose to do. Those are the moments when he sends me a tender mercy and lets me know that he is ever mindful and aware of me.
I look back at the experiences and smile. It showed my that "God Must Really Love Me" and will take over when we let go because we cannot do it alone.

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Loce the new background and I am glad that things worked out okay for you on your "adventure."

Whitney said...

It was kind of scary when it happened, and the rest of that day. It is kind of funny now, but it is still scary.