Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Hairy Details

DISCLAIMER: I am not very photogenic, but these pictures are being posted at the request of my sister.

For the past couple of months, I have wanted to get my hair trimmed or cut or something a little bit different. This week it began to drive me nuts and I made the decision that it had to go. I went a couple times this week and the girl who was going to cut it was never working. I finally got there when she was working and at that point I was not sure what I wanted to get done. I was debating between a trim, with a different style and keeping it long, or chopping it.

Here is a before the cut picture:


These are pictures of the after:


This is the new do with bangs and all. It is amazing to have a picture with the bangs and not having the in my eyes or face.

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

YEAH!!!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. I think it turned out really cute. Are you liking it? As for the bangs, they'll grow and be able to put the behind your ear soon enough.

Lisa said...

That is so cute! I really like it! I love that style - that's how mine is supposed to be cut but it's been a while. :)