Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Daze

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays ever. I love fireworks and being with family and friends and all that fun. This year was different then what I had thought but it was good times.
My sister and her family came to Poky to spend some time with us. On Friday, we had a picnic and went swimming. As we were driving home, it started to rain. We had fund.
Saturday was great. We decided to go on a picnic. My Grandpa Ivey, Heather's family and my mom were all there. Sad Day, my dad had to work and could not be there. We went to Ross Park and had a picnic. Carson discovered his loves for cherries, Tanner loved the Cheetos, and the rest of us ate.



We got to play a little bit and headed home to get ready for fireworks. I LOVE FIREWORKS. However, on the way home to get ready, it started to storm. It was huge. There was lots of thunder and lightning. If there is one thing that I dislike as much as I like fireworks, it is thunder (If that makes sense). It began to hail. Here are some pics of that.


We still found ways to have fun and it clear up enough to see fireworks, which made my day. I did not even mind that the ground was wet. I hope everyone else had a great Fourth of July!!!

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

It definately was a crazy day! All the more memorable though!