Friday, August 7, 2009

BIG NEWS

This past week has been really crazy. There were a lot of unknowns in my life about the future. However, that has changed. Instead of tons of confusion, there is only some now. I got a phone call yesterday telling me that a law office outside of Pocatello has decided to hire me. I AM MOVING! There are still some unknowns like where I am going to live, but everything else has fallen into place, so I am thinking that the housing issue will be resolved soon too. The job starts next Wednesday and I am excited. However, I am a little nervous too. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Celia said...

CONGRATS! That is really exciting. Good luck finding a place to live. :)

Katy said...

Yay! Our ward boundaries just changed as did the RS Presidency, so changes are good. I'm glad you'll live closer.