Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Weeks Here and Life is Good

So, I have finally decided to update the blog with some more information. I got a text last night asking when I had moved. I apologize to those I did not tell. It was pretty quick. I moved down here on August 12, 2009. Once I got here, I immediately began working and looking for a place to live. Thank you to my wonderful friend Katy and her amazing roommates who helped me out during that time. I love those girls. That Friday, I went to go look at a couple of places and right after headed home. On Saturday, I had decided on a place and was packing. I am not a fan of packing and so it took a while and I did not get it all done, because I was not going to me able to move in until Tuesday. On Tuesday, my amazing parents came down with my heavy stuff (bed, dresser, trunk, etc. and helped me move the stuff in. After that we had dinner at the Olive Garden and took pictures. Unfortunately, I do not have my camera with me, so I cannot show you pics yet. I spent the rest of the week moving in more, getting organized and going to the temple. I love living in a place where the temple is right there.
This past weekend I headed home again. This time I left the next morning to go to my sister's house for her baby shower. It was sooooo nice to see her and her family. The shower was nice and the ladies who planned it did an amazing job. On Sunday we traveled back to Pocatello, and I came back here.
With no plans of going home this weekend, I am not sure what to do with myself this weekend..... maybe I will go to the temple. :)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Go visit Jenny. I'm sure she'd love to see you! :) Congrats on the new place! Glad you are enjoying yourself!