Monday, September 14, 2009

What To Say???

I was talking to my mom yesterday and she mentioned that I have not updated my blog in a while, so I have decided to do so today. Here are the important things that have happened this last little while.

FIRST:
Labor Day Weekend was great. I was able to spend some time with friends and learned that I really want to try river surfing. If I would have had the right clothes, I would have done that. What is it? We went to Blackfoot, to an area of a river their with some small rapids and took foam boards. You put yourself in the rapid and see how long you can stay there. It looks like fun! I was also able to go the Eastern Idaho State Fair and spend some much needed time with a friend.

SECOND:
I went to the temple. For some reason, I kept stalling and was having a hard time leaving. When I got to the temple, I found out that I was going to be in a Spanish session. !Que Divertido! I needed that so much and it was an amazing reminder of the wonderful spirits of the hispanic people.

THIRD:
Saturday was my mom's birthday. I was not home, but I did get to talk to her on the phone. I love you mom and hope that your birthday was wonderful. It was great talking to you.

FOURTH:
I was able to attend my ward for the second time. I was actually given a visiting teaching route already. I also received two callings yesterday. Though I was not exactly sure how I felt about them at first, I am excited for these new callings. I was talking with a friend who put it best. These callings will get me out there and make me meet new people. I am so lucky for good friends.

FIFTH:
Just because it seems random to only have four things on a list, I added a number five. I wanted to thank all of you for you friendship. My life is not the most exciting thing, but it is fun for me to write about things. I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately on different things. I am truly so blessed. Thank you all for everything you do. You are all great!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a full life to me!! Just enjoy life's little adventures! :)

The Sayer Family said...

So are you going to tell us what your callings are or not? You know you can't just leave us hanging!

Whitney said...

They were VT Supervisor and FHE mom, but I was kind of released from one last night because my roommate is a FHE mom too. I will be getting another one on Sunday.