Sunday, April 11, 2010

FaBuLoUs FiEsTa!



Gone are the days of being sung to at church (not that I really miss that)and getting special privileges on your birthday like being line leader or other "important" tasks. However, birthdays can still be very special and fun times, no matter what age you are. This year was great!

On Wednesday, my parent came down to see me. They surprised with a cheesecake and some presents. They also took me out to dinner. We had a good dinner at a local Grill and talked a lot. Unfortunately we all forgot cameras so there are no pictures to document this part. Thanks for the food, gifts and fun Mom & Dad! That same night I received a gift from my Pocatello friends (via a nephew who lives here). It was a good night and I was able to talk to my sister and some good friends.

Thursday brought more fun. That night I had some friends over for cake and ice cream, because what birthday is seriously complete with them. It was a good time and I, once again, did not take pictures there. However, a friend took some pics, but I have yet to see them. That night I got a couple of great presents too. Below is a picture of all my gifts!



One of those gifts is no other than a "Dating Kit". It made me laugh so hard and I loved it. Here is a closer up view of the contents!



All in all, it was a fabulous birthday!!! This is not a great picture of me, but it shows that I was "present" at the party!



THANKS TO ALL!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

That is sooooo funny! Glad you had a good birthday! Wish I could have been there. You're the best!!!

Tiffany Tibbitts said...

Hey, I gave you the bow that is on your head. Awesome that you are wearing it.