Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Weekend Away

Around the second weekend of December some friends and I took a road trip to Vernal, Utah. That seems so exciting, I'm sure. However, I went along because it was a place that I had never been before and so I went. We arrived in Vernal late Thursday night, or I should say, early Friday morning. We stayed at a friend's sister's house.

Nothing to exciting happened during the trip so I will just list some of the things.
~Slept 20 minutes total the first night and three the next night
~Waffles for Breakfast
~Watched some good movies
~Played Wii Fit
~Had push-up and sit-up contest with my friend's nephew (I won the push-up one)
~Saw deer (10-20 at least) in the backyard
~We almost got hit by a deer.
~Ward Christmas Breakfast
~Beautiful scenery

Here are a few pictures from the ride home.




2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

A deer almost hit you??????? Love the pictures!

Andrea said...

Not to mention when my brother-in-law was suckered into banding his head with empty wrapping paper rolls to the tune of Christmas songs. That's what Bishops get when they try and get others to be involved. :)