Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Running Away: The Epilogue

Here is a quick epilogue of the running away. Since returning, I have had some time reflecting on what this journey taught me. It has seriously helped me so much and life has been so busy and fun since.

Here are some lessons that I have learned:
~ Family time is some of the best psychology.
~ Taking time away, takes your time off of everything.
~ Though Idaho is fabulous, it is not where I need to be right now.
~ Sincere and honest prayer really brings answers when you least expect them.

There were more lessons that were learned, but I don't want to waste your time with those. Basically, coming home has made the past week and a half really exciting. Thank goodness for good cleansing time to put your mind in the right frame of mind.

This now ends the saga of Running Away. Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Glad you're back, because that means dinner!