Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Week!!!

Phew! I survived this week and got some good stuff accomplished and had some fun. Here is what it consisted of.

~ Institute with a friend
~ Stake Italian Dinner
~ Cookie, ice cream, and interpretive dance party
~ Taxes
~ Meeting
~ Lunch & a Movie
~ Root Beer Floats and Tangled
~ Temple
~ Impromptu trip home
~ Time with the family
~ Birthday party for roommate
~ General Conference
~ Ladies Night
~ Pot Luck
~ Made cookie brownies

Yup, it has been a good week and this next week promises to be great too. My parents are coming down on Wednesday, Thursday I have a job interview and there is more fun and excitement planned and to be planned. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tiffany Tibbitts said...

I was apart of at least five of these! The best one was watching Tangled.

The Sayer Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!! Hopefully we get to watch Tangled this weekend!