Monday, April 25, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I have the most amazing friends ever!!! It is so nice to be able to spend time with these lovely ladies (and Janae, who could not make it. Sad Day.)



I went to Elementary school with two of these girls. I met two of the others in Junior High, and the other one in High School. We all became pretty great friends! Anyway, we got together one Saturday afternoon for food, games and, of course, catching up. This is something that we have done a couple other times. This time we did it in Logan. It was so nice to spend some time with these fabulous ladies. I didn't take many photos, so I thought I would tell something about each of these girls that is amazing!

~ Jenny is like a sister to me. She is such a good friend and listener. She cares about everyone and wants the best for all those around her.

~ Lisa is so much fun to talk to. She has a great memory and fun stories. She always brings a smile to my face when she is around.

~ Janae is so full of love for her family and others. She has the biggest heart and is probably one of the sweetest people ever.

~ Lynae is hilarious and thoughtful. She is so much fun to be around and is truly an example to me of being yourself and loving life.

~ Amie is Amie! Ha Ha. Her energy and smile brighten a room and make life fun and random. She is also a rock that I can lean on when I need her.

My friends are the best and this girl's day was GREAT!!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

It was SOOO fun! Thanks for the sweet comment! Made my day!