Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh Mud!

This spring has been a rather cold and wet one, especially in this neck of the woods, so to speak. About two weeks ago (it was a Monday) I finally got really fed up with it. Let's just say Monday's are my day where I spend the first part on campus and usually have some other things to get done. That Monday was totally disgusting in the fact that everywhere I stepped there were big, fat, juicy worms. They were literally everywhere. Usually, I just avoid and ignore them, but it was impossible. In fact, at one point, a worm fell from my friend's garage door and almost landed on her. It was gross.

My roommate and I got to talking and she mentioned that she wanted worms.... Gummy Worms! Then we formulated a brilliant idea, reverting back to childhood days.





MUD CUPS!!!! (aka Dirt Cups)

We made these and invited a few friends over to enjoy them. These are the kind of worms and mud that I like. They tasted fabulous and made a yucky day better! :D

1 comments:

Tiffany Tibbitts said...

They were wonderful worms! It was great making the day better for you by making these.