Friday, May 27, 2011

A Quick Update

Life is Great!!!!!!



I was tempted just to put that, but I decided that you may want more description than that. The past couple weeks have been super-fun and super-busy! I love it! It seemed rare to have a day or night when there was nothing to do, which is nice for someone who likes to stay busy.

The decision has been made. As of this Sunday, I will begin to attend a conventional ward. This was a hard decisions. After a lot of praying and also talking with both Bishops, it feels so right. It is going to be good!

My social life has been loads of fun. I have been able to spend a lot of time with a lot of different friends and make some new ones too. There has been time for dinners, bike rides, hikes, movie nights, plays, and more. My friends are the best.

I was invited to attend a stake woman's conference. It was amazing. The speaker was Emily Watts and the food was incredible. Thanks Jenny for the invite. Also, Jenny has taken good care of me and let me attend church with her, play with her kids and treated me to something that could easily become a new favorite.... Twizleberry!!! So Good!!! You are the best ever Jenny!!!

I have also done a little bit of short road trips. I spent one day in Salt Lake to take a friend to the airport and to attend another friend's bridal shower. Yesterday, I went to Ogden to meet up with my sister and her family at the Tree house Museum, which was really neat.

On top of all of this, I have started an internship with the Bridgerland Literacy Center. It has been a pretty incredible experience and there is so much to do. We are constantly looking for more volunteers to tutor and help, as well as raise funds so that more people can learn to read, write, and more. This is an awesome opportunity to help others.

All of this has kept me busy, so in short, Life is Great!!!

2 comments:

Brady P. said...

I am so glad that everything is going good for you right now. I pray for you every day and i am glad to hear that you are happy!!!!!

Lisa said...

YAY! So glad life is great! And I'm jealous of the women's conference! She is an awesome writer - I bet she's even better in real life!