Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Day Off.......

In case you weren't aware, life has been absolutely crazy, to the point that there hasn't been time for resting. Work has been so busy. Last week, one of my bosses and I discussed me getting a day off and decided it needed to happen the next week. By Saturday night, I had figured out that Wednesday would be the best day for it.

Monday morning, I woke up feeling blah. Yup, that's right, I got sick again. I have a cold. Ha Ha. It is not as bad as last time though. My other boss and I were talking and I mentioned to him about a day off and it was set. I finally got a day off!!!

This morning, I stayed in bed until I was ready to wake up. I made pancakes for breakfast. My next adventure was going to the DMV. I had scheduled an appointment so that I wouldn't have to wait. Where I was getting a license for a new state, I had to take a test and get a new picture, Both which are blah things for me. The test was open-book, thank goodness and the best news is that I passed with a 100%. The sad news is that the guy taking the picture took a couple of pictures and we couldn't get one where I don't look sick. Ha Ha. It will be a memory each time I look at it.

A friend came over and we watched a movie and chilled, which is always nice.

There was quite a bit of time for resting, which is something that I haven't been doing at all lately. I have been able to wear exercise pants and a t-shirt, without any shoes and slipper socks. FABULOUS!!!!

Tonight I will continue this amazing, relaxing day by getting my my hair done. Woo Hoo!!!

The only problem is that having a day off could be very addicting. I honestly miss having a day like this every once in a while. It doesn't need to happen every day, but more frequently would be nice. :D

0 comments: