Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Little Help Please

This is hard for me to post, but here it goes. The past couple of weeks have been really rough on me. My sister has been one of the biggest helps through this whole thing and I cannot thank her enough. Seriously. She has suggested to me to find my strengths and focus on those instead of the weaknesses and imperfections that have been my focus and are certainly plentiful. She has encouraged me to make a list of those strengths to look at when I feel this way. Sad as it seems, these are super-difficult for me to see. So, my dear friends, I am asking for a little help. If you wouldn't mind leaving me a comment or sending me an email or message or text or something to help me identify my strengths, that would be GREAT! Your helped is much needed and will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

You trust. Remember climbing into that ladies car in Brickyard?

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Where do I even begin? You would do anything for anyone. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. But you are more than that...you have the strength to stand up for what you believe in and you stick to your guns. You are an amazing example to people around you.

You are so genuinely kind! You reach out to everyone. You include people, you think of others feeings. You are so fun too! I love being around you. You make me smile and I feel so blessed to call you my friend. I could post your strengths all day.

I hate that you're having a bad day. I just want to watch movies and joke around with you all day, but I can't. But, I can take you out to dinner...it's been too long and I would love to hang out. I am always here. You are never a bother to me...come over anytime. I love ya!!

Lisa said...

You always have a smile on your face! You always try to make everyone around you happy. You are an amazing dancer. You are gorgeous. You have a body I would die for. You have boundless energy. You are so amazing with kids. You are so amazingly faithful. You CAN do hard things! Your stick-to-it-iveness is the best. If I think of more I will come back and write it down. :)

Melissa K. said...

You are like mega-magnify-my-calling girl.

AND.

You have the best sense of humor on planet earth.

AND.

Butterburrs. (I'm not really sure why this is your strength, but it popped into my head.)

Andrea said...

You're a good BFF, you're not afraid to be random and spunky with me, Little Jumps, trust worthy, fun, happy, sticks to your standards, giving, selfless, pretty much cute! Just to name a few.