Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Survived!!!

I'm so stinking tired it is not even funny. These past couple of weeks have been super-crazy.
I've started attending all of my board and fund raising meetings again. Some days, that means being gone from 7:45 in the morning to 9:00 in the evening. Along with the meetings, we have been planning and putting together our biggest fund raiser of the year. Let's just say in the past two or three weeks I have had five or more meetings, a couple of classes, some get togethers and a party or two. On top of all of that, I was still working full time. In fact, work got quite busy this past week. Our big fundraiser was Friday night and it went really, really well. My only break was going home for two weekends to spend some time with my family and friends up there. Not all of this was laborious, there was some fun stuff that happened too. I will blog about one or two of those things a little later.:D On top of everything, I am being trained on a new position at the temple that is going to be so much fun.
At the beginning of this past week, I began to realize the it was going to be pretty stinking amazing if I survived this week. In fact, at one point I told someone that.
Well, here it is, the end of the week, and I am still alive, though I am quite exhausted. The best news ever is that I SURVIVED!!!!! It is a MIRACLE!!!
Now that I have survived, it is time to REST and RECUPERATE. Super-excited for that!!! :D

1 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Do you know that you amaze me? I am so glad I got to see you last week! Next time we'll have to drive up together. We should plan a day for dinner. I'm glad you survived and I hope things slow down for you a bit! Love ya!!!