Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas with Family

The post below talked about one of the things we did for Christmas this year. It was so nice to be all together because that seems to happen less and less these days, with all of our crazy schedules. By Friday night, we were all in town. I may never learn, but somehow my brother and sister got a hold of my camera and took pictures with it. Most of the ones they took turned out super-cute. However, because this is my blog, I will not post the one they took of me without my knowing. You don't want to see it. Ha ha.







One of our traditions is to drive and look at Christmas lights, as well as drive by the Live Nativity. Below is a picture of my Uncle's house and the live nativity. One nephew told us his favorite part of looking at lights was seeing the Baby Jesus stuff.




My niece and nephew love Grandpa's singing reindeer. By day two, my little niece could sing the song (Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer) right along with it. I tried to get it on video of both of them singing, but as soon as they realized I had a camera, they wanted to see the picture, so I didn't get it. Trust me, it was cute! Here is a picture of it though.



Here are the kiddos on Christmas morning.





It truly was a great Christmas filled with family, fun, traditions, worship and more.

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

First of all, it was Brady who stole your camera and took all the pictures. Second, I really think you should post the one of you! ;)

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I love your family! But Heather is right, there needs to be more of you. :) Thanks for the post that made me smile today!