Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Crazies

This year for Christmas, we did something a little bit different. Lots of thanks to Heather and Carson for planning it. On Christmas Eve, we played Minute to Win It: Christmas Edition. I learned that I would never do very well on the show but it was a blast. There are lots of pictures too!




One challenge was to throw marshmallows through a wreath. It is a lot harder than it sounds, trust me. (I think they started moving the wreath so I could actually get more than one through.)








Another games was trying to get the cookies from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands or letting it fall. Love the picture of Brady on this one.






Another games was to see who could build the biggest shaving cream Christmas tree. Let's just say not all the shaving cream stayed on the plates.




I didn't get pictures of the other challenges, but it was loads of fun. Honestly, we are just a bunch of Christmas Crazies! Good Times!!!

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Tia Wray said...

The very last picture of Brady makes me very happy :)