Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Weekend with 2 Cute Boys

These are not your average cute boys, they are both pretty special. I spent the weekend with my sister and her family. She has two little boys Carson (3) and Tanner (1). We had fun playing together, I even got to babysit the boys for a while. Not only did I get to spend more time with my family, but I also forced myself to relax. I am not very good at that. The trip to and from was great and the company was great too. If I were really good at blogging I would have pictures of the nephews. However, I am new at this, and I do not have a camera to take pictures of them. You will just have to take my word that they are cute!!! Please feel free to leave comments by clicking comments below the post.

CARSON

TANNER

4 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I agree that they are cute boys! Thanks for driving us home ~ we really appreciate it!

Steph said...

I'll take your word that they are cute boys, but I would really like to see pictures. I think you'll have to work on two things...(1) get a camera so you can download the pictures onto the blog and (2) find cute older boys, or maybe just 1 older boy to hand onto! :) Thanks for the info about your blog. Please let me know when new things are posted!

Whitney said...

Hey- It's good to hear from you. I'm new to the blogging too. You'll have to check out my blog. I hope all is well! Oh yeah, We got our house finally!

Kristen said...

Hey you!!! Thanks for the comment! I am so glad that you found me. Kourt told me she saw you! :) I was reminded of the time you bought me corn starch for my birthday! Do you remember that? You're the best! Have a good one!