Sunday, August 10, 2008

That's the Way the Tire Rolls

I have become quite notorious for getting weird things stuck in my tires or having tire problems with my car. This weekend was no exception. I noticed my tire was low Saturday night at about 7:30. That is after our tire place closes for the weekend (of course). I went through the adventure of testing how much air was in the tire and then trying to put the right amount of air into the tire so that I did not over feel it. Then, I had to drive very carefully on it. To my amazement, the tire held up and did not lose air overnight or throughout the day. I know where the problem is so I have to be careful when I park, but other than that it will be fine. My new adventure will be trying to find a time to get the tire into the shop when I am not working since I work 8-4 and 4-6. I am going to have to be creative. I guess this is all just a part of my life, and that is the way the tire rolls.....most of the time.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Bummer Deal! I wish we could help you out. Just know that we love you and will be thinking about you. Good Luck with your tire tomorrow. Let us know what happens.