Monday, September 15, 2008

Logan Weekend!

It was so exciting to be able to travel again this weekend. I know it seems like there is always something new and fun every weekend. It has seemed that way for the past couple weekends. This one was no exception. On Friday night I spent the evening with my mom. We went out to dinner and played games because it was her birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! On Saturday morning, I took off for Logan to go see friends and to go to the temple there. It was so much fun seeing my friend Katie and her roomates and also my friend Jenny and her husband Zach. I spent the night at Jenny's new house which is way fun. They just bought it and are doing some great stuff with it.
On Saturday, Iwas able to go to the Logan temple by myself. I loved it. It was so nice to be there and to even be on the grounds of the temple. I did not know where I was going, but a nice girl in the session helped me out and was so nice to help me.
I want to thank everyone who helped make this weekend so much fun. You are all such great friends and I am so lucky to have you there. I had so much fun this weekend and look forward to spending more time in Logan, hopefully, in October.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

YEAH! I am so glad that you were able to make it down to Logan. Good luck with your move home. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!