Monday, September 8, 2008

"T" Time

The letter "T" stands for so many different things that are wonderful: tacos, tulips, trees, etc. However this "T" that I am mentioning is by far my favorite one. On Saturday I had the opportunity to spend some time in the Idaho Falls Temple. I love to be in there. It makes me so happy and ready to face whatever comes in the days and moments after. My friend, Katie, went through for the first time and it was great to be there for that. I miss the temple and wish that I could go more often. That was at 10 a.m. After that it was off for a quick lunch in Idaho Falls. Then, we returned to the Temple. This time, it was with my ward to do Baptisms for the dead. That was a neat experience and I was so excited to be able to participate in that. There was such a special spirit there. I was able to receive some answers that I really needed and wanted, plus I felt like I was literally in the Lord's hands. It was amazing. Following baptisms, we went to the cafeteria of the temple for dinner. That is always great. Since then, I have been in a good mood and nothing has really gotten me down. What a blessing it is to have temples on the earth. I can't wait to go again. Next week, in Logan.

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I am so glad that you were able to spend so much time in the temple and receive answers to your prayers. The temple is such an amazing place. Have fun in Logan next weekend.

The Sayer Family said...

I left something for you on my blog!