Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Labor Day weekend, a time to lay back, relax, and enjoy the end of summer. I was excited to take advantage of a three day weekend to help me get back into the groove of school. My weekend was spent with two of my old co-workers from the daycare. We took a road trip to Boise. We were all able to spend time with our families. On Sunday, we went to church in a Spanish Branch. Fue muy divertido! (It was very fun). I miss going to church in Spanish. I have not attended church in Spanish since the mission in 2006. The church is the same but I love spending time around the Hispanic people and the meeting was amazing. On Monday, we stopped by sister's house. I had so much fun talking to her. It was a great trip full of fun, food, and family. Thank you to everyone involved for making it a great weekend.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

The boys loved having you stop in for a bit. Next time you'll have to stay a little longer. I hope school and work go well for you after your weekend of relaxation!