Sunday, March 1, 2009

Congratulations

I just wanted to congratulate my friend Celia on her wedding. She was married on Saturday in the Logan temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and the day was wonderful. I thought that I would share some picture from the day.

This is an awesome picture of the Logan temple. It is so beautiful and it was a wonderful day for taking pictures, although it was a but chilly outside after a while. The other picture I took of the temple was not the right way but it was a great picture too.


I was able to attend the luncheon and reception too. Celia is an amazing person and I am so happy for her and her new husband. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. What a great way to spend a Saturday.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Looks like a good time and I LOVE your picture of the temple. Celia looks so beautiful. I still think the two of you look like sisters!