Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Ode to Heather

Because this post is a little bit late, seeing as Heather, my sister's, birthday and it is March 25th and it is now 10:00ish and I am just barely posting this, I figured that I better make it extra special.

My sister is amazing. In elementary school we had to do poems like this and so here is one that is dedicated to Heather on her birthday:

Has an amazing sense of love and patience
Extremely charitable to all those she meets
Amazing talents and ways of sharing them
Trustworthy and Kind
Happy with her life and helps other to be happy (That was 2 H's)
Example of a Woman who Knows
Really special to me.

I am so lucky to have you for a sister. Thanks for everything and I hope you had a great birthday and are taking it easy.

2 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

Hey Whitney! (it's Abby (Nield) Hull) I clicked on the link to your blog from Lisa's, I hope that you don't mind! How are you? My blog is travabfamily.blogspot.com I hope that you are doing well!

The Sayer Family said...

Thanks Whitney! You make me sound better then I am. It was great to spend time with you over the weekend!