Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pancakes and Ice Cream

My life has been really crazy for the past month and there has not been a whole lot to write about. My goal was to post something by the end of the week. It is kind of sad that it is Saturday and I am finally posting. My sister is in town and was telling me how she and her son, Carson, were talking about pancakes and how she use to get ice cream on her pancakes and he was sure that ice cream and pancakes do not go together. Well, I did not have ice cream on top of pancakes but they shared in my Thursday night adventure. I was able to go to dinner with some old coworkers and talk with them. We went to Perkins, which was perfect because I love pancakes and that is what I ate. They were great and the company was wonderful. After that I headed over to a friend's house for a girl's night. They did a build your own ice cream sundae. It was great to see everyone. During that time I decided that my least favorite invention is the cell phone because I was on the phone all night. AAAHHH! That may not be completely accurate but it was a little frustrating. When I got home that night I was stinkin' tired, but I had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Silly! I love my cell phone, but only because I can text people when I don't WANT to talk.. :) So turn it off! We ought to get together sometime with Janae and Lynae and have a girls night, maybe when Amie is home...

The Sayer Family said...

But Tanner loves your phone so much! What would we ever do without your phone!