Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tons of Fun

I have had an exciting past couple of days. On Friday, I got to go see my sister. I spent the weekend with her and her family. I had so much fun talking, playing, and watching conference. It was a good time. On Saturday, I babysat my nephews. While I was babysitting the both climbed up into the chair and I told them to close their eyes and pretend like they were asleep. It was soooooo cute and I have to share the picture.They look so peaceful there and the lighting was nice to make it look like night. On Sunday, I did not want to come home. I had so much fun there. However, there was more fun to come.
Monday brought some fun. I was able to celebrate my birthday with my parents a day early, because today was plain crazy. Anyway, when my dad got home from work, I opened presents. It was great. To make things even better, we went to Chilis for dessert.My dad had the cheesecake. He was glad that the strawberry syrup was on the bottom.
My mom had something like a chocolate chip paradise that had chocolate, walnuts, coconut with ice cream and probably some other stuff.This is mine, and it is almost as big as I am. I got the chocolate chip molten lava cake. It was huge, but delicious. Needless to say, we were all given so much food that we could not finish what was on our plates. It is all good though because it was delicious.

Today, I was able to celebrate some more. It seemed like my birthday lasted two days this year instead of just one. My friends took my out for treats for the birthday treat and also gave me a poem that they had made up about me and my life. It was great and it made me laugh. It had little joke about things that had happened to me in the past couple of years. It is going in the journal tonight, that is for sure.

After all the excitement, it is time to face that fact that I am one year older. Thank you all for everything. I have the best family and friends.


3 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Holy Moly Whitney what is that thing. It looks like a monster instead of a dessert. Sorry I dodn't get a chance to call you today. We didn't get home til 10:30. I'll try to talk to you tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Whitney said...

Thanks H! I am not to worried. I knew that you were at the temple and probably would not have time.

Lisa said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun couple days!