Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Fun!!!

I was blessed with the opportunity to go see my sister and her wonderful family this weekend. We left Pocatello at 6 a.m. I think my mom learned that I am not the happiest camper in the world when I wake up early after getting very little sleep. By the time we got there, I was a much happier person. It could have been the fact that I had food in my stomach, or I had woken up a little, or maybe it was the fact that I got to be around some fun people.



This was my first time getting to see my niece in person. She is so CUTE!!!

We got to spend Halloween with them too. We started out at their ward party.


The boys were so cute. After the ward party, they got to do some trick or treating. It was so much fun to see them both run for the door every time someone knocked, so they could help give candy. My littlest nephew sat on the front porch for while holding the candy bowl, while his brother and nana played with the glow necklaces and bracelets that nana had brought. It was great!
What a great Halloween I spent with Bumblebee, a clown, and Kayleigh "ladybug". (Sorry, I did not get pictures of her in her costume, but take my word, she was cute!)

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Thanks for all your help last weekend. It was fun having you here.
I love your new background - very cute!