Thursday, November 19, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Click the link above to see the movie.

I loved watching this and it has made me do some thinking. I hope you all enjoy it too! I am not going to lie, this week has not been an easy one for me, but I am grateful for my family, friends, and most of all a loving Heavenly Father and Savior.
I am grateful for the opportunities that I have had throughout my life. I have learned so much from the past. Hard times do make us stronger.
I am thankful for those quiet moments when you know that everything is going to be alright.
I am thankful for the opportunity I have to live so close to a temple and go there often.
I am thankful for random moments that bring laughter and joy to my life.
I am grateful for the tender mercies I have been shown.
I am grateful for the love that I can feel, when sometimes I don't think I deserve it, or at other times when I really need it.
I am thankful for the gospel.
I am grateful to all of you and everything that you have done to help me to find peace, joy, comfort, love, and strength in my life. You are all amazing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

0 comments: