Monday, September 13, 2010

Angels

According to the Bible Dictionary, under Angels,it says, "that there are two classes of heavenly beings who minister for the Lord: those who are spirits and those who have bodies of flesh and bone." Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the many different angels in my life.

"When life held troubled times, and had me down on my knees. There's always been someone there to come along and comfort me."

I have the greatest friends and family ever! I cannot imagine life without any of you and your kind words of love and support, along with the sweet spirits and life lessons I have learned from you. Recently, my life has not been a bowl of peaches and cream. However, when I have been going through rough times, someone always steps up and makes me feel loved. Thanks! ~You are all Angels to me!

"And ain't it kind of funny that at the dark end of the road, someone lights the way with just a single ray of hope."

Things have gotten better daily and I know that comes through the blessings of the Lord. Like the Bible Dictionary mentioned, I know that there are spirits that also serve as angels for us. Thanks to a lesson from an inspired institute teacher back in February and some personal pondering and praying, I have come to understand that angels have been given charge over us and will run to us in our moments of need. There is no way I could have overcome some of the trials in my life by myself. There was definitely more help and strength then my own.

"They grace us with their mercy, in our time of need. Oh, I believe there are angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above. They come to you and me in our darkest hours to show us how to live, to teach us how to give, to guide us with the light of love."

Life is a wonderful thing, and it truly helps to know that we have angels watching over us, whether they be a neighbor, friend, family, or a spirit. Thank you for all you do. I love you all and you are all my Angels!

(The portions in the parenthesis are taken from the song "Angels Among Us" by Alabama.)

0 comments: