Friday, November 12, 2010

Hop Hop Hop

This fly girl had a pretty crazy Halloween. Ha Ha. She was hop, hopping like a grasshopper. (For those keeping track that is two bug references. The funny part was that it lasted all weekend long. The hard part was trying to make it everywhere that I was invited. Here is the story of that crazy weekend.

Friday evening I had three parties to attend. I ended up only making it to one and it was good. We made sugar cookies and watched a movie. The company was good, but the best part was the cookies.

HOP!

Saturday morning, some friends and I went to Salt Lake to observe the gardens (which were non-existent because they had been dug up in preparation for winter). Then we went to the temple. What a great way to spend Halloween, helping the spirits. After the temple, we walked over to the Gateway (and chased some seagulls while doing so) and ate lunch. We had a window table and we could see the little kids walking by in their cute costumes. Then we headed home.

HOP!

That evening, I went a party with my roommate and some of her friends. We ate food and talked.

HOP!

Then, I went to another friend's house for a party she was having. They played games and have soup in bread bowls. Yummy!

HOP!

Next, some friends and I went to another party with a lot of people and a picture booth. I was not dressed up so I was not in the pictures, but it was interesting.

HOP!

We then went to a friend's house to "trick-or-treat" and ended up spending some time there reading jokes from Laffy Taffy wrappers.

HOP!

I wanted to go home, but there was one more stop. We went to another party with some amazing food. I really like the cake balls that were dipped in white chocolate. There were a lot of people.

HOP!

Lastly, I spent some time talking a little with a friend before going home and falling fast asleep for the rest of the night.

Thank goodness Sunday was pretty calm and there was church and the meetings with that. I had a friend over for dinner and took it pretty easy that night. It was the perfect ending to a crazy weekend, because this grasshopper was tired.

2 comments:

Tiffany Tibbitts said...

Hopping is fun.

Andrea said...

Thanks for hopping with me. And for dinner. :) There were a lot of people.