Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Times with Friends and Family!

I am a little behind in posting, but it is better late than never. I was able to spend some time in Pocatello a couple of weekends ago with my family and friends there. Friday night, I went to a comedy show and caught up with some friends.

On Saturday some of my high school posse. We try to get together every once in a while and do something fun. (Lisa, we missed you tons and it was not the same without you.) This time we decided to go to Applebees and and then do "girly" stuff.



We always tend to take some random pictures.






For the "girly stuff" we decided to paint our nails. I have not worn nail polish in a long time so this was out of my comfort zone. Ha ha. Here are the finished outcomes. Bet you can't guess which ones are mine.







Here are some other pics






Saturday night I spent some time with my brother up in Rexburg for dinner and talking. Sunday I was able to go to church and spend some time with my parents. It was a fabulous weekend and I am so blessed with amazing family and friends. Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I know which nails are yours ;) Love the pictures and love that you guys still make time for each other.

Lisa said...

So sad I missed it! Glad you guys had a good time!