Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amazing Fourth of July Fun!!!

In case you don't remember, I LOVE the Fourth of July!!! It is pretty much my favorite holiday ever!!! Basically it is in part because of the fireworks: the colors, the sounds, the smell, and all that fun stuff. Usually we spend some time as a family with a picnic and all that fun stuff. However, this year did not turn out that way. My parents were with my sister and my brother was up at school. Where I live, they do a big firework display on the Friday before. I watched those from a parking lot and hurried home after to get to so I could get up early the next morning. I thought about heading back to Poky for the big firework display, but nothing seemed to work out and the weather didn't look to promising Monday morning, so I stayed put.
A couple of friends and I went to a parade in a neighboring city. It was nice and the weather was perfect.




This was followed by some yummy food. I came home and cleaned a bit. I went to "Kung Fu Panda 2" which was good. Then it was off to a party and some fireworks in the same neighboring city. It was so fun!!! After that, we went back to a friend's house to watch some more fireworks. That totally made my day!!! Basically, this Fourth of July was AMAZING! :D Thanks to all those who were a part of it!