Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Friday

Friday was my favorite day of this week (thus far because the week isn't over, but it will be hard to beat.)You see, it has been 5 months since I have seen my sister and her family. They were at my parents' house this weekend and I was able to take a day off and spend some time with them. Here are some of the highlights.

~Getting niece and nephews hugs and cuddles.
~Taking pictures
~Visiting with my Grandma.
~Helping my dad fix doors (with a table saw and all).
~Good Food!
~Rough housing, dog piling and tickling.
~Playing at Brooklyn's Playground.
~Good company.

After all the fun, it was sooo hard to come back. However, I needed to be back and get some sleep.

Sometimes it is so hard to to live far away from them. My brother wasn't able to come down either. It has been so long since all of us were all together. With the holidays coming up, hopefully we will all be able to spend more time with each other.

Love my family tons!!!

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Does that mean you are coming home for Thanksgiving?!?!?!?!?