Monday, November 21, 2011

A Comfy Couch of Complaints

I try not to be a complainer but here it goes.

Right now I am on my couch thinking about all the things that I need to and want to get done today. My immediate thought after that is that I don't want to move. Yet I know, if these things don't get done, there will be issues. However, staying on the couch is where I will stay. Why, you ask? Because my co-worker has learned to share really well. He was sick all last week and I am now sick. It kind of stinks. I really should be drinking plenty of liquids but I get tired of plain liquids and I really don't want to get of the couch. Yet, I am too prideful to ask for help or have someone run to the store for me and get me some apple juice or some Powerade Zero or Propel or something. This couch is really comfortable. It is my parents' old couch and I inherited it when they bought a new one. However, it does not provide much entertainment. I have read, checked facebook, watched some TV/movies, texted my bro and attempted to talk to my sister, though I don't have much of a voice. It would be great to get a "Brady Hug". My brother gives some amazing hugs and they always make me feel better, but he is too far away. Oh well. Life goes on and at least the couch is comfy.

Basically, I am hard to please today. Guess that comes with the territory. Thanks for listening to me complain.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ah sad!!! Whitney I so would bring you some stuff right now!!!!! Love you lots!