Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Little Corny........

I am telling on myself with this post, but it makes me laugh so it is going on the blog. Ha Ha. I work at a food production plant as an office assistant/manager. We make a caramel popcorn product that is amazing!!! Talk to me if you want more details!

This morning, I was sitting in my office and working, because that is what I get paid to do. As I was working my nose began to sniff something. I had checked the break room and no one was eating anything, my co-workers were in their offices and the production workers were busy. I immediately began to wonder who was eating corn at 11:15 in the morning in this office.

Sadly it took a few minutes for me to get it. Oh yeah, they are in production and the popcorn is popping. That is why it smells like corn. Oh my! Ha Ha. Now it has me craving popcorn.

0 comments: