Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Stuff

As mentioned in the last post, I have a lot to blog about. First let me explain why the leave of absence from the blogging world. You see, my computer battery charger died. That doesn't seem like a big deal, but considering that was already my second charger and all, I decided it was time to upgrade. I am somewhat frugal with my money and so it took me a while to decide to what to do and how much to spend. Thank goodness for tax returns that came at just the right time. I ended up buying a new laptop!


It has been nice to have!

Also, the previous post mentioned new running shoes. Thanks to a good friend, I got a super-good deal on some my new running shoes. They are pretty stinking amazing. I have been able to run more with them (though not as frequent because I am still breaking them in). They are called Altras. The website is http://www.altrazerodrop.com/

Here is what my new shoes look like:



So super-excited about both of these things. They make me happy!!! :D