Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Crafty Project

I just got over bronchitis and laryngitis. While I was struggling with those, there were so many amazing friends who helped me out along the way. Honestly, I cannot even imagine what I would have done without them. During conference I felt impressed to serve those who had served me, make sure I am making time for those I love, and take care of myself. I decided that the only way I would take it easy would be if I found a little project to work on while sitting at home. So, I combined these three things and here is what I came up with:



It was pretty fun to put together! It wasn't anything major but it was something fun to show my gratitude. There were made with 4 oz canning jars, Harvest M&Ms (Reeses Pieces would have been fun too), Lemonade KoolAid, Raffia, and card stock. The most time consuming was making the cards. I am not the most crafty person in the world, so this is pretty exciting for me.

That was my craftiness for the week.

0 comments: