Monday, December 22, 2008

I Don't Wanna Grow Up

Finals week was a little stressful for me because of the weather, finals stuff, and traveling. I was not only trying to get through finals, but I was job searching. Things got a little crazy I have been to a total of 6 Christmas parties this year and I have had a lot of other stuff going on. For most students, finals week means the start of a break. For me, it means the start of the adult world. I am done with college, for the time being. That means I have to be mature and responsible. I have always heard that you are only as old as you feel and I do not feel like I should be an adult yet. I will always be a kid at heart. I echo the words of the lost boys in Peter Pan, "..(I) don't wanna grow up!" Anyway, wish me luck in the job search and if anyone hears of any good jobs, anywhere, let me know. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I am so glad that you made it through finals and that you traveled safely to and from your job interviews. I don't think any of us want to grow up. I think fear of the unknown is the worst. GOOD LUCK in finding a job! We will continue to pray for you!
Love You!